St. Augustine FL’s Historic Downtown Facility
St. Augustine Florida’s Historic Downtown Parking Facility:
located next to the Visitors Information Center, the St. Augustine FL’s Historic Downtown Parking Facility can hold almost 1,200 vehicles, including motorcycles.
Open 24 hours a day, this large, well-lit parking facility is used by St. Augustine visitors, residents, Flagler College students, and others looking for a convenient place to park while shopping or attending a special event. Many people park for the day, and then walk around town.
Convenient to St. George Street and San Marco Avenue – as well as the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument – the parking facility offers easy connections to all sightseeing services, such as The Trolley and Ripley’s Red Train.
- Location: Next to the Visitor Information Center (VIC) on 10 West Castillo Drive (click here for map), and across the street from Francis Field.
- Rate: $12.00 per entry
- Self-parking (no valet)
- Honors St. Augustine’s ParkNow cards (discount parking cards)
- Motorcycle parking is available
- Current handicapped permits are honored and can park for no charge
- Overflow parking sometimes provided across the street at Francis Field, for the same cost as the parking facility
- Note: parking is per entry, not per day – so no “in and out” parking
For more information on Historic Downtown Parking Facility, click here