The Beach Blast Off at St. Augustine Beach Pier is the best family-style New Year’s Eve celebration in Florida. There are many FREE parking sites and shuttles to get you to and from the event.
The activities (fireworks, music, food, drink, kids play area) go from 4pm-10pm, with the fireworks show at 8:30pm.
From our experience, you should plan to be at a shuttle pick up area by 6:30-7pm, to be sure that you get to see the fireworks.
Click here for more information about the New Year’s Eve St. Augustine Beach Blast Off.
FREE PARKING/SHUTTLES (click on location for map):
SHUTTLES RUN FROM 4pm – 11pm
- Anastasia State Park (Largest Parking Lot)
- St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- Amici’s ~ Shopping Center Parking
- R. B. Hunt Elementary School
- Ron Parker Park
- Reunion Bank – St. Augustine Beach
- St. Augustine Beach City Hall Parking Lot
- Harbour Island Executive Center (312 bridge)
Anastasia Baptist Church
No Parking at Winn Dixie
*This lot is handicap accessible.
Call for pickup from parking lots: Tom Large (904)669-8558